We would love to share your wedding on the Soundtrack! We love anything fun and funky, romantic and whimsical, shabby chic, vintage or unique. We accept submissions on Two Bright Lights, or you can e-mail the photos to email@example.com, with “Real Wedding” in the subject line. Please send at least 30 photos with a list of vendors. Images should be at least 650 pixels wide. Please note: We only feature weddings that have a music theme or details, OR includes the playlist from the wedding, in order to keep with the music theme from the blog. Dating, courtship, or engagement stories are also a bonus.
We also accept engagement and love shoots, day after and trash the dress shoots, as well as styled bridal shoots – but ONLY if they have a music theme or details.
We would love it if you would guest post on the Soundtrack! If you need ideas, here are some things we love to hear about on the Soundtrack:
1) How you chose your first dance song, father/daughter dance song, any song!
2) Why a particular song had meaning to you at your wedding
3) A wedding you’ve been to where you loved (or hated!) the music and why
4) A song you demanded must be played at your wedding
5) A song you demanded must not be played at your wedding
6) Your wedding playlist
7) Any special tidbit about your wedding, music related or not!
Please keep your posts around 500 words or less. (I’m not going to be a stickler, but just a general estimate.) Feel free to include pictures! (5 or less, please – and if you choose to include pictures, I will need your photographer’s information so I can properly credit them.) E-mail your guest posts to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!