Thursday is here!!! And as you can see from the post title… we have something amazing going on!! A contest to win FREE wedding photography from Laura Hernandez Photography!!!
The lovely and talented photographer behind this giveaway, Laura Hernandez, is a dream to work with, I know from experience. Check out her web site to see her incredible work, which you can get a taste of below. Laura resides in Monterey County, California, but is available for travel worldwide. Her photography is artistic, yet classic, and she is truly AMAZING to work with. She is the sweetest person you’ll ever meet and no matter your comfort level in front of the camera, she will make you feel like a million bucks. If you are looking for creative, stunning photography, on a DIY budget, this contest is for you!!
Here are the details:
The winner of the contest will receive: a wedding photography package, worth $2400!!! This includes a full day of coverage by two photographers – so not a moment of your day will be missed!! You will also receive 200 high resolution digital files on DVD. (Which I know you’ll love!) *Travel and lodging are not included, so please keep in mind there will be a reasonable fee if the winner resides outside Monterey County, CA. Also note: Contest excludes clients who have already booked Laura’s services.
How it works:
The contest is open for entries today (August 1st, 2013) and will remain open until September 30th, 2013 at 11:59 pm, Pacific time. Five finalists will be selected based on various factors. The finalists will be announced on October 1st, 2013, and then the contest will head over to the Soundtrack To I Do Facebook page, where anyone and everyone can vote on a winner! Voting will continue until October 11th, and the winner will be announced here on the blog on October 14th.
How to enter:
1. “Like” Soundtrack To I Do on Facebook
2. “Like” Laura Hernandez Photography on Facebook
3. Email Colleen at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Photography Contest” in the subject line, and give us the following information:
- Your name (and your fiance’s name)
- Your wedding date and location (Note: If your wedding date is inflexible and Laura is already booked on that date, we will have to exclude you from the contest – our apologies)
- Your love story (As much as you want to share – we love this part!)
- Your wedding style and plans (Please include as much detail as possible!)
- A photo of you and your fiance
Can’t wait to see the entries!!! Ready, set, go!