Well, as we speak (or… as you read) I am wrapping up my family camping adventures (one more day!) The last lovely guest post is from Sarah at A Paper Proposal. Sarah’s blog is full of gorgeous real weddings and TONS of ideas and inspiration for your day. Go check it out! (If you haven’t already.) Thanks for being here Sarah!
Hello! I’m Sarah, from the wedding blog, A Paper Proposal | Inspired Weddings, and I’m happy to be a guest here on Colleen’s fabulous blog today. I thought given the 4th of July holiday, I would have a little fun here with the new summer season! It’s no wonder the summer months are such a popular time for weddings, with all of the bright, fresh flowers, ice cold lemonade, frozen treats, dining and dancing beneath the stars. Here are some creative ideas for your next summer soiree!
1. A boldly colored bouquet of flowers is an absolutely must; maybe even in ombre! Erin Johnson Photography
2. Colorful straws for your cool summer beverages. Canary Grey Photography
3. Hang colorful streamers as a fun backdrop for your photo booth or dessert bar. Kelly Cameron Photography
4. A birdcage veil (a colored one, if you dare) is a great, lighter option to a long flowing veil during the hot summer months. Erin Johnson Photography
5. Try mixing brightly colored ribbons in a variety of fabrics and prints for table runners or chair décor. N.Barrett Photography and Kelly Christine Photography
6. Colorful, fizzy drinks in old fashioned glass bottles are both delicious and decorative! Jennifer Williams Photography
7. Fan Banners in fun fabrics and colors. Bend the Light
8. While the weather is warm outside, skip the limo and try mixing up your mode of transportation for something a little more fun! Rowan Jane Photography
9. Beer cozies are the perfect summer wedding favor, if you ask me. Ely Fair Photography
10. Top your gown with a bold and colorful necklace. Erin Johnson Photography
11. A colorful wedding cake is nothing new, but try going a step further with a fun geometric print! Jennifer Williams Photography
12. What’s says “Summer” more than popsicles? Here’s a fun invitation by Minted.
13. Rainbow sprinkled donuts. Need I say more? Oh Happy Day!