Take a deep breath and get ready to dive into the goodness of this second installment. If you didn’t see part one of Andreas & Sanna’s gorgeous vintage wedding in the Swedish countryside, go take a look. Stunning, right? Well there’s more to love, with gorgeous portraits of the bride and groom, and a reception filled with DIY details that look like something out of a magazine. All captured so beautifully by 2 Brides Photography.
Songs that represent Sanna & Andreas: (which make me like them even more)
1. Right Here Waiting For You – Richard Marx (About a year before I fell in love with Andreas he sent me this song, so even though it’s not within the genre of music that we normally listen to it’s so very special to us!)
2. Don’t Worry Be Happy – Bobby McFerrin (The lyrics of this song perfectly mirrors the mentality of Andreas, he always makes sure we have something to laugh about)
3. Love – Jaeson Ma feat. Bruno Mars (This song means a lot to us as it sums up our core beliefs and gives the answer (well according to us) to the question of what love really is.
4. Home – Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros ( What can we say- this song just explains so well how we feel towards each other, and it’s crazy catchy and makes us super happy!)
5. Love you Madly – Cake (Who can stand/sit still listening to this song?!)
From Sanna: Andreas and I wanted to make sure that the day felt personal to both us and our guests. We wanted everyone to be able to see us in every detail. Many of the decorations and details were made by family, friends and ourselves and we involved our families to play crucial parts of the wedding day. We incorporated our shared passion for travelling and our separate passions for hockey (Andreas) and reading (me). Also, I love baking, so with a little help from friends and family we were able to have a wonderful dessert table full of homemade goodies. We opted against having lots of games and silly songs during the reception although that is quite common in Sweden. Instead we wanted to spend as much time as possible talking to our guests since many of our guests came a very long way for our wedding. After all, in the end it was the guests who made the day all about the two of us!
Dress: E-bay (Inspired by Watters Austin dress) Groom: Hired tuxedo from local store
Bridesmaid’s dresses: Warehouse, Banana Republic and Holly Willoughby
Earrings: Etsy (daniel12)
Bracelet: Etsy (TZTUDIO)
Cufflinks: Etsy (classiccufflinks)
Groom’s wedding ring: Schalins Ringar
Engagement ring: H.S. Samuels
Bride’s wedding ring: Guldfynd
Ceremony: Almesåkra Church, Nässjö, Sweden
Reception: Norra Sandjö, Nässjö, Sweden
Food: Local caterers Smålandskalaset
- Banners: Etsy (funkyshique, 2PerfectionDecor, victorianstation)
- Drink Stirrers: Etsy (PurplePeonyCouture)
- Guestbook: Etsy (PeaceMealDesign)
- Vintage books, maps, candle holders, vases: Antique pieces from Sanna’s family
Congratulations Andreas & Sanna! What a gorgeous wedding day you had. Wishing you the best in your marriage. And another huge thank you to 2 Brides Photography for sending over these stunning images!